1998 Chevrolet Corvette 750+hp Supercharged with many Upgrades
Please call sales at 972-590-8689 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $19,991
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Torch Red
- Black Leather
- 5.7L (350) SFI V8 ENGINE
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 17 / 25
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. With over 100 cars in stock, and new inventory arriving every day, we offer a wide variety of quality vehicles to make your dreams come true. Make sure to stop by and check out our BRAND NEW 40,000 sq/ft warehouse and take your dream car home TODAY!
LET US FINANCE YOUR DREAMS!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
We are proud to offer you this 1998 Chevrolet Corvette 750+hp Supercharged with many Upgrades for sale!
This 1998 Chevrolet Corvette C5 is a member of the fifth generation of the most iconic American sports car, and this specific example has had over $28,000 of modifications done to the powertrain, suspension, and cosmetic appearance of the car. Under the hood resides a supercharged 5.7-liter V8 engine that has been modified to produce 760 horsepower on 12 psi of boost, making this high-performance car the epitome of the expectation for American muscle cars: powerful, fast, and reliable. Several modifications have been made to the already powerful V8 that drives this iconic sports car, including an AA1 Stroker short block with forged internals, ported throttle bodies and LS6 heads, and a Stage 4 camshaft, to name a few of the things that have been done in addition to the Vortech V3 Supercharger rated for 1,000 horsepower. The engine powering this C5 ‘Vette works in tandem with a Stage 3 automatic transmission with billet components designed to handle every ounce of output the engine can produce. And, with a rear-wheel drive system for power delivery, the Corvette is an absolute thrill to drive. Better still, the 3-inch, modified, quad-tipped exhaust system produces the engine noise of a thousand iotas of pure, undiluted power being discharged violently into the world. In other words, there’s hardly a better sound on the planet.
To us, what’s outside the car is just as important as what’s inside it, and this iconic Corvette is no exception. The striking sports car has been designed from the ground up to exhibit a progressively more modern take on the original ‘Vette, and we take great care to restore
and maintain a condition as close to brand-new as possible. This specific Corvette has been painted in a striking Victory Red, and it comes equipped with a set of 18” chrome wheels that simply command the attention of anyone who happens to be near the car. Additionally, there have been a handful of cosmetic modifications to complement those made to the internals of the vehicle, including Stage 2 performance suspension, blacked-out lights, pillars, and roof panel, and a variety of body molding deletes. With its instantly-recognizable silhouette, this coupe is a vision of what can only be considered to be a masterpiece of an American icon.
LIST OF FEATURES & UPGRADES:
5.7-Liter V8 Engine w/Approximately $28,000 in Modifications
Stage 3 Transmission with Billet Components and Stall Converter
A&A Corvette V3 Vortech Supercharger @ 12 psi
Supercharger System Capable of 1000HP, set @ 760hp
AA1 Stroker Short Block with Forged Internals Balanced and Blueprinted
Ported LS6 heads with Roller Trunnions and Titanium Valve Train
Ported Throttle Bodies
Stage 4 Camshaft
PCV Upgrade w/Catch Can
Innovates West Harmonic Balancer
Kooks Stainless Headers and Full 3-inch Exhaust
Upgraded Differential with Alloy Axles
Stage 2 Suspension
Staggered 18x12 and 18x10 Wheels
Black out Lights, Pillars and Roof Panel
Body Molding Delete
Carbon Fiber Accents
And Much More!
This low-mileage, iconic piece of reborn American performance is every bit as incredible now as it was when the original Camaro first hit the market, making it a perfect sports car to own. And, with only 52,000 miles, this high-powered, two-door beast is the perfect car to take home today!
MSRP + Mods $65,995 | RPM Price $19,991
At RPM Garage we love taking care of our customers and we are all about building a relationship with our clients to continue helping them in each and every one of their car needs for years to come. Become a part of our family and visit our showroom today!
We offer free airport pick-up, extended warranties, worldwide shipping, and much more! We welcome third party inspections! We love TRADE-INS!!
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS!
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT:
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUES!
CLICK HERE TO SELL US YOUR CAR!
We would love to buy your car. Click the text above ^^^ to get an appraisal quote as soon a possible on your car, we would love to check it out. Whether you buy a car from us or not, we will still pay more for it than nearly any other dealership!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 6PM | Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | Sunday: Closed
- Underhood courtesy lamp
- Side window defoggers
- Scotchgard fabric protector on floor covering
- Rear window defogger
- Pwr windows w/driver & passenger-side express down
- PASS-Key II theft deterrent system
- Low tire pressure monitor
- Low oil level warning light
- Lockable storage compartments-inc: console, glovebox, (3) rear compartments
- Leather-wrapped sport tilt steering wheel
- Electronic white analog gauges w/multi-language driver information center
- Electronic speed control w/resume speed
- Dual illuminated covered visor mirrors
- Day/night rearview mirror w/reading lamps
- Courtesy lighting-inc: cargo area, console, glovebox
- Center console-inc: cupholder, ashtray, coin tray, cassette/CD storage
- 6-way pwr driver seat
- Solar-ray tinted glass
- Pwr operated retractable halogen headlamps
- Intermittent wipers
- Framed glass rear hatch w/interior & remote releases
- Dual electrically adjustable heated outside folding rearview mirrors
- Base coat/clear coat paint
- Acoustic insulation pkg
- Driver & passenger-side airbags (SIR)
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- 5-MPH bumpers
- Uniframe design body structure w/corrosion resistant coating
- Speed sensitive variable assist rack & pinion steering
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear opening hood for easy engine access
- Pwr 4-wheel disc brakes
- P275/40ZR18 extended mobility Eagle F-1 GS rear tires
- P245/45ZR17 extended mobility Eagle F-1 GS front tires
- Limited slip differential
- Dual lifetime stainless steel exhaust
- Distributorless opti-spark ignition system
- Brake/transmission shift interlock
- 5.7L (350) SFI V8 engine
- 4-wheel double wishbone independent suspension w/transverse fiberglass leaf springs
- 2.73 rear axle ratio
Factory Installed Packages
- 5.7L (350) SFI V8 ENGINE Included