2005 Pontiac GTO Cammed with Many Upgrades
Please call sales at 972-590-8689 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $14,991
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Torrid Red
- Black Leather
- ENGINE, 6.0L V8 SFI ALUMINUM
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. With over 100 cars in stock, and new inventory arriving every day, we offer a wide variety of quality vehicles to make your dreams come true. Make sure to stop by and check out our BRAND NEW 40,000 sq/ft warehouse and take your dream car home TODAY!
LET US FINANCE YOUR DREAMS!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
We are proud to offer you this 2005 Pontiac GTO Cammed with Many Upgrades for sale!
This 2005 Pontiac GTO is the now-defunct American automaker’s
version of the Australian-built Vauxhall Monaro VXR. Powered by a
6.0-liter V8 engine that produces 400 horsepower and 400 lb-ft. of
torque, this car comes pre-built to take on anything the road can
throw at it. This already powerful engine is modified, however, with
performance cams, aftermarket headers, and performance injectors
that work together with other modifications to push the power to
approximately 500 horses. This much power, in tandem with the rear-
wheel drive layout for power delivery, makes this GTO incredibly
exhilarating to drive on the road, on the drag strip, and everywhere
else imaginable. Better yet, this Pontiac comes equipped with a
Magnaflow dual-tip exhaust which produces a fantastic rumbling note
and adds just a little bit more power to this insane build.
To us, what’s outside the engine bay is just as important as
what’s inside it, and this aggressive Pontiac GTO is no exception to
this rule. Inside the car, GM has fitted the GTO with quite a bit of kit,
including an aftermarket Pioneer infotainment display with Bluetooth
and phone Connectivity, GTO-Stitched leather bucket seats, and
leather interior paneling for a bit of comfort in this otherwise raw
machine. This reborn muscle car comes equipped with 18” MRR
Design alloy wheels on General G-Max sport tires and is finished in a
fiery Torrid Red. And, with its aggressive stance, the car is a
completely revamped, sleeker version of the original muscle car that
gave the GTO name its fame and recognition as an American icon. Despite its age, this car is cleaner and higher performing than ever, and every inch of the GTO, both inside and out, is even better than the last.
LIST OF FEATURES & UPGRADES:
6.0-Liter V8 Engine
4-Speed Automatic Transmission
Volant Cold-Air Intake
Magnaflow Dual-Exit Exhaust
18” MMR Design Alloy Wheel
General G-Max Sport Tires
Cross-Brace Stabilizer Bar
4-Wheel Performance Brakes with Vented Rotors
Leather Seats and Paneling
Pioneer Infotainment Display with Bluetooth, Phone Connectivity
Limited Slip Differential
And Much More!
This iconic piece of reborn American performance is every bit
as incredible now as it was when the original GTO first hit the market,
making it a perfect car to own. This high-powered, two-door beast is the perfect muscle car to take home today!
MSRP + Mods $40,000+ | RPM Price $14,991
At RPM Garage we love taking care of our customers and we are all about building a relationship with our clients to continue helping them in each and every one of their car needs for years to come. Become a part of our family and visit our showroom today!
We offer free airport pick-up, extended warranties, worldwide shipping, and much more! We welcome third party inspections! We love TRADE-INS!!
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS!
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT:
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUES!
CLICK HERE TO SELL US YOUR CAR!
We would love to buy your car. Click the text above ^^^ to get an appraisal quote as soon a possible on your car, we would love to check it out. Whether you buy a car from us or not, we will still pay more for it than nearly any other dealership!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 6PM | Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | Sunday: Closed
- Windows, power, includes driver and right front passenger express-down
- Visors, vanity mirror illuminated with cover, driver and front passenger
- Theft-deterrent system, content protection
- Storage, door bins
- Steering wheel, adjustable, rake and telescope, steering wheel mounted radio controls, includes leather-wrapped rim
- Shift knob, leather trimmed
- Seat headrest, front and height adjustable
- Seat adjuster, power driver and front passenger, 8-way
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control, driver and front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger, seatbacks
- Lighting, lamp interior roof, courtesy and dual reading, footwells and time delay on entry
- Instrumentation, analog, backlit, includes speedometer, temperature, fuel and tachometer
- Floormats, carpeted, front and rear
- Driver Information Center, includes average speed, season odometer, average mpg, elapsed time, trip odometer, trip time remaining, trip distance remaining, fuel used, overspeed, range and instant mpg
- Defogger, rear-window, electric, includes front and side window outlets, driver and front passenger
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Console, front, center, floor, includes storage compartment and accessory power outlet and twin cupholders
- Antenna, in-glass, rear window
- Air conditioning, manual single zone
- Wipers, intermittent, front, controlled-cycle
- Spoiler, rear, aerodynamic
- Mirrors, outside rearview, power, LH/RH remote control, electric, manual folding, body-colored
- License plate cover, front
- Hood scoops
- Headlamps, auto-on/off, programmable delay
- Fog lamps, front
- Door lock, cylinder driver side only
- Safety belts, rear seat child anchor points
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all positions
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, automatic transmission
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owners Manual for more safety information.)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive (Requires (R8E) Gas guzzler tax.)
- Suspension, Sport, independent rear suspension
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Limited slip differential
- Fuel filler door release, power
- Fuel capacity, approximate, 18 gallons (68 liters)
- Exhaust, dual with bundled single side tips
- Exhaust outlets, split dual with single chrome-tipped outlets
- Engine, 6.0L V8 SFI aluminum (400 HP [297.9 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 400 lb.-ft. [546.7 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
- Brakes, performance brake package with Red calipers
- Brake/transmission shift interlock, automatic transmission
- Battery, Delco maintenance free, includes rundown protection
Factory Installed Packages
- TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE Included
- ENGINE, 6.0L V8 SFI ALUMINUM (400 HP [297.9 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 400 lb.-ft. [546.7 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) Included