2006 GMC C4500 Air Suspension with Many Upgrades
Please call sales at 972-590-8689 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $34,991
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6600, 300 HP (223 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 605 LB-FT (820 N-M) TORQUE @ 1600 RPM
- Rear wheel drive
- AS-IS No Warranty
RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. With over 100 cars in stock, and new inventory arriving every day, we offer a wide variety of quality vehicles to make your dreams come true. Make sure to stop by and check out our BRAND NEW 40,000 sq/ft warehouse and take your dream car home TODAY!
LET US FINANCE YOUR DREAMS!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
We are proud to offer you this 2006 GMC TC4500 Air Suspension with Many Upgrades for sale!
This capable GMC C4500 is the epitome of a ready-to-haul workhorse.
Equipped with a 6.6-liter Duramax V8 turbo diesel engine that makes
300 horsepower and 605 lb-ft. of torque, this custom truck has the
capacity to haul just about anything around the country without even
breaking a sweat. And, thanks to a number of upgrades and
modifications that have been made to this fantastic machine,
including aftermarket air suspension that replaces the stock leaf
spring suspension and a custom-built hauling bed with a fifth wheel
hitch already attached, this already brilliant truck is a truly unique
piece of excellence that few other machines could seriously compete
with. This excellence is carried to the immaculate exterior, which has
been kept in unbelievable condition and fitted with an assortment of
auxiliary lighting to add to both the appeal and visibility of the truck.
To us, what’s inside the cab is just as important as what’s outside it,
and this incredible C4500 is no exception to this rule. Equipped with
an aftermarket 7” touchscreen infotainment system with a long list of
functions, extremely comfortable cloth seats, and given enough
space to fit five people comfortably, this truck has an endless number
of applications that it could be used for. Despite its size, though,
visibility is no issue with this fantastic truck; almost every possible
blind spot is covered by the well-placed set of tow mirrors that have
been fitted to the truck. Simply put, there’s no limit to what you can do with this amazing GMC.
LIST OF FEATURES & UPGRADES:
6.6-Liter Duramax TurboDiesel V8 Engine
5-Speed Automatic Transmission
Custom-Built Classic Trailer Bed
Reese 5th Wheel Hitch
Aftermarket Air Suspension System
Auxiliary Exterior Lighting
7” Touchscreen Infotainment with Bluetooth, Navigation, Rear
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Plush Cloth Seats
And Much More!
This powerful piece of American workmanship is the very definition of
vehicular capability, making it the perfect truck to take home today!
MSRP + Mods $80,000+ | RPM Price $34,991
At RPM Garage we love taking care of our customers and we are all about building a relationship with our clients to continue helping them in each and every one of their car needs for years to come. Become a part of our family and visit our showroom today!
We offer free airport pick-up, extended warranties, worldwide shipping, and much more! We welcome third party inspections! We love TRADE-INS!!
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS!
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT:
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUES!
CLICK HERE TO SELL US YOUR CAR!
We would love to buy your car. Click the text above ^^^ to get an appraisal quote as soon a possible on your car, we would love to check it out. Whether you buy a car from us or not, we will still pay more for it than nearly any other dealership!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 6PM | Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | Sunday: Closed
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pocket on front doors, beverage holders, and reflector on all doors
- Trim console - located next to driver's seat, and two cupholder
- Tachometer with automatic and manual transmissions
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, vinyl-covered
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Steering wheel, simulated leather
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Rear bench seat
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module, (N/A with ZQ2 driver convenience package)
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter Vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter Cloth)
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Engine "Check Gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Cloth headliner
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted - front windows only; excluding rearside and rear windows
- Steps under cab doors
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Paint scheme, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint scheme, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirror, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5 cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps.
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumper, front, steel, 96" (243.8 cm) wide - styled to minimized wall to wall turn diameter painted argent
- This vehicle does not include any air bags
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included.
- Wheelbase, 169" (429.3 cm) - with 60" (152.4) CA and 121" (307.3 cm) CE. Includes a 8 mm 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 824,800 section Modulus 10.31
- Tethered fuel cap
- Road speed governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered which will be less than or equal to 85 mph (137 kph)
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear tread, premium, highway (Requires S4A Goodyear or S4L Michelin)
- Rear tire size, 225/70R19.5F - 13,660 lbs. (6196 kg) capacity, (With S4A Goodyear, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3H rear traction tread; with S4L Michelin, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3J rear highway traction tread; with S4N Bridgestone requires S3M rear all season tread)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Rear suspension, tapered leaf, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity (Requires GN1 rear stabilizer bar and GL4 rear axle)
- Rear stabilizer bar, provides increased load stabilization - improves handling and reduces vehicle roll. Does not adversely affect ride. Diameter 44mm, (Required with taper leaf springs) (Available with multi leaf springs)
- Rear shock absorber - included with tapered leaf and optional with multi-leaf suspensions. (Included with GR2 or GXA rear tapered leaf suspensions)
- Rear axle, single speed, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity - full floating, Includes 2-piston brake applied calipers
- Rear axle ratio, 5.13:1 - Not recommended for most applications, (Requires gasoline engines only)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: may delete transmission PTO gear.)
- GVWR, 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) capacity - GCWR limited to 24,000 lb. (10,866 kg) NOTE: Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET) - check with IRS for guidelines
- Fuel tank, single, 40-gallon (151L) fuel capacity - gas or diesel, located behind rear axle with fuel fill neck through frame rail, DRIVER SIDE FILL NECK ONLY. NO AUXILIARY FUEL PORTS (N/A with YW2 Wrecker Package) MINIMUM OVERHANG = 60" (5 FEET)
- Fuel sender assembly. Robust fuel pump
- Front tread, premium, highway (Requires R4A Goodyear or R4L Michelin)
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity (includes stabilizer)
- Front stabilizer bar, 2" x 2" square tube (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Front axle, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity - I-beam Wide-trac. Up to 53 degree turn angle, (Includes 4-piston brake apply calipers)
- Frame, 8mm - 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 610,400 Section Modulus 7.63
- Exhaust, single horizontal - passenger side mounted inside frame rail, stainless-steel with gasoline engines, aluminized steel with diesel engines
- Cooling, anti-freeze protection temperature - -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C)
- Battery, single 600 CCA Delphi Freedom 12V - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C grounded directly to starter, (Requires gasoline engine) (N/A with YW2 Wrecker package)
- Alternator, AD244 Delco-Remy 150-amp maximum (N/A with YW2 wrecker package)
- Air cleaner, dry type
Factory Installed Packages
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6600, 300 HP (223 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 605 LB-FT (820 N-M) TORQUE @ 1600 RPM (Includes KPJ Engine shutdown) Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels $7,127