2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition Cammed and Lowered
Please call sales at 972-590-8689 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $21,991
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. With over 100 cars in stock, and new inventory arriving every day, we offer a wide variety of quality vehicles to make your dreams come true. Make sure to stop by and check out our BRAND NEW 40,000 sq/ft warehouse and take your dream car home TODAY!
LET US FINANCE YOUR DREAMS!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
We are proud to offer you this 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition Cammed and Lowered for sale!
This 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition is the living embodiment of the endless possibilities of what can be done to a truck. Equipped with a Vortec 5.3-liter V8 engine that produces 315 horsepower and 335 lb-ft. of torque and provides every bit of the authentic American truck experience that only a few other trucks around the world can create. This engine is paired to aftermarket headers, cams, and an aftermarket exhaust system, as well as a performance intake, all of which increase the output to much closer to 400 horsepower. With the engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the ease with which this fantastic machine can be driven is unparalleled, and, with a rear-wheel drive system for power delivery, the Silverado 1500 is always exciting to be behind the wheel of. The interior is no less well-equipped than the rest of the truck, however, and comes fitted with leather seats, and all the amenities that can be offered in a fantastic American workhorse.
To us, what’s outside the truck is just as important as what’s inside it, and this well-kept Silverado is no exception. This specific Silverado 1500 LT is a short-bed, crew cab model with plenty of space inside for passengers and in the bed for hauling loads. There have been several cosmetic modifications made to this truck, however, that make it that much nicer to look at, including a reverse camera, lowering springs / aftermarket suspension, and an aftermarket exhaust . Our Silverado 1500 has been painted in an ominous black, and it comes equipped
with a set of aftermarket DUB Baller 22” chrome wheels that perfectly suit the style of the truck and can handle anything thrown at them.
LIST OF FEATURES & UPGRADES:
Direct Injection Vortec 5.3-Liter V8 Engine
6-Speed Automatic Transmission
22” Dub Baller Wheels
Headers and Cams
Aftermarket Stainless Steel Aluminized Exhaust
Lowering Springs / Coilovers
“Texas Edition” Package
And Much More!
This utilitarian piece of American workmanship is a part of one of the newest generations of a patriotic classic. As such, this low-mileage (only 75,000 miles!) Silverado 1500 LT Texas Edition is the perfect truck to take home today!
MSRP + Options $45,000+ | RPM Price $21,991
At RPM Garage we love taking care of our customers and we are all about building a relationship with our clients to continue helping them in each and every one of their car needs for years to come. Become a part of our family and visit our showroom today!
We offer free airport pick-up, extended warranties, worldwide shipping, and much more! We welcome third party inspections! We love TRADE-INS!!
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS!
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT:
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUES!
CLICK HERE TO SELL US YOUR CAR!
We would love to buy your car. Click the text above ^^^ to get an appraisal quote as soon a possible on your car, we would love to check it out. Whether you buy a car from us or not, we will still pay more for it than nearly any other dealership!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 6PM | Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | Sunday: Closed
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block $800