2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Pkg 4X4
Please call sales at 972-590-8689 Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $19,991
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Victory Red
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- 4 wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS No Warranty
RPM Garage is a specialty car dealership conveniently located off I-35E in Dallas, Texas. With over 100 cars in stock, and new inventory arriving every day, we offer a wide variety of quality vehicles to make your dreams come true. Make sure to stop by and check out our BRAND NEW 40,000 sq/ft warehouse and take your dream car home TODAY!
LET US FINANCE YOUR DREAMS!
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN!
We are proud to offer you this 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT with the Z71 Pkg 4X4 for sale!
LIST OF FEATURES & UPGRADES:
FULL DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS COMING SOON!!!
At RPM Garage we love taking care of our customers and we are all about building a relationship with our clients to continue helping them in each and every one of their car needs for years to come. Become a part of our family and visit our showroom today!
We offer free airport pick-up, extended warranties, worldwide shipping, and much more! We welcome third party inspections! We love TRADE-INS!!
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS!
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT:
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL! FALAMOS PORTUGUES!
CLICK HERE TO SELL US YOUR CAR!
We would love to buy your car. Click the text above ^^^ to get an appraisal quote as soon a possible on your car, we would love to check it out. Whether you buy a car from us or not, we will still pay more for it than nearly any other dealership!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 10AM - 6PM | Saturday: 10AM - 5PM | Sunday: Closed
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO or (VAS) Body-color grille, LPO are ordered.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Air dam, Black
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Four wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block $800